4.07.2012

Cool Ads: Mio Waterproof Ad

From time to time I come across an advertisement that delights my design senses. I love print ads and have started collecting vintage advertisement prints. However, recently all the magazine ads are so generic, they're hardly worth mention let alone collecting. To my surprise my husband pointed out this cool innovated ad in one of our Entertainment Weekly magazines from Mio Liquid Water Enhancers. We were skeptical at first, since it instructs to expose the ad to water, but what happened next was fun and innovative. Quite frankly it made me want to try their product. (and yes once it dries it goes back to its original form...and then you can do the whole process again:) )
Front of Ad
Back of Ad (Waterproof Side)


Exposing Ad to Water
Voila


Hidden Ad Content

No comments:

Post a Comment